Monday, January 08, 2007

 

Personality Traits

Positve Traits

1. Creative
2. Intelligent
3. Beautiful
4. Ambitious
5. Forgiving
6. Helpful
7. Open-minded
8. Diligent
9. Outgoing
10. Neat

Negative Traits

1. Perfectionist
2. Bite my tongue(i dont say whats on my mind, i hold everything in)
3. Worry 2 Much
4. can sometimes be Impatient
5. make Bad Judgements
6. Picky
7. Tempermental; moody
8. use porfanity 2 much


My best Postive Traits are that I am Ambitous and Diligent. I like that I go after what I want. I might not get it right then and there but I work for it. So if I get I work hard to keep it and to move forward to the next big thing, thats how I know that I'm Diligent. I know that I am Ambitous because I want my future to hold more than what in front of me now.

My worst Negative Trait is that I'm a perfectionsit, everything has to be perfect before I can expect it. Sometimes its okay when I want to do my best but its also frustrating when I'm doing my work or working on something because I get mad when its not hows its suppose to be, perfect. My other worst trait is that I bite my tongue, I tend to kept my feeling bottled up and that how I get angry but I never say nothing until its to late.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?