Friday, October 06, 2006

 

Ring The Alarm

By Beyonce Knowles

Ring the alarm I
been through this too long but Ill
be damned if I see

other chick on your arm
Wont you ring the alarm? I
been through this too long

but I damned if I
see another chick on your arm. She
gon be rockin chin

chilla furs if I let
you go. Getting the house off
coast if I let you

go. She gon take every
thing I own if I let you
go. I cant let go.

Tell me how should I
feel when you I know what I know
and my female in

tuition telling me
you a dog. People told me
bout the flames I couldnt

see through the smoke. When
I need answers, accusa
tions what you mean you

gone choke? You cant stay
you gotta go aint no chick
spending you dough. This

is taking a toll
the way the story unfolds not
picture perfect movie

everyone would have saw.
She gon be rockin chinchill
furs if I let you

go. Getting the house
off coast if I let you go
she gon take everything

I own if I let
you go I cant let you go
damned if I let you

go. Tell me how I
should I feel when you made me
belong and the thought

of you just touching
her is what I hate most? I
dont want you but I

want it and I cant
let it go to know you give
it to her like you

gave it to me Oh!
He's arrogant and bold
she gon love that shit

I know. I done put
in a call time to ring the
alarm cause you aint

never seen a fire
like the one I'm cause!
I cant let you go.

How can you look at
me and not see all the things
that I kept just for

you? Why would you risk
it baby is that the price
that I had paid. But

this is my show and
I wont let you go. All has
been paid for and its

mine. How could you look
at me and not see all things?
I cant let you go!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?