Friday, October 06, 2006

 

I Cant Understand

Man I cant under
stand why you do somethings, act
ing the way you

act. Dont you know I
cant too much deal with that crap.
I cant understand

How you can look at
me and see that Im not hurt?
In my eyes I held

my tears. Lies unan
swered who knows what tomorrows'
gonna hold between me

and you. You say you
care but hell I cant tell. If
you did you wouldnt lie.

Your lies hold so much
that I did not wanna know
but they were found out.

When you tell me these
lies, is it humoring? Does
it make you feel good?

Cause it really hurts
Sometimes I really wish we
never talked or meant!

Of this moment, right
now, everything that happened
I truly regret.

Man! was I a fool
for you? Letting you do what
ever you wanted to.

I should have never
let you in my heart. Guess that
was my big mistake?

But there never comes
a day when I dont wonder
if you have ever cared?

And there never comes
a day when I dont wonder
if you ever missed me?

But then I laugh. Be
cause deep down I know in my
mind and heart. You dont!

A matter of fact.
I know you dont. If only it
was easy for me.

Sometimes I wish the
situation was reversed
so that you can feel

what I feel. Because
I am tried of being this
way. Being confused.

But I'm through wining
over something that can't be.
Never you and me.

Ill find someone else,
one who will treat me wonderful.
Who will love me back.

Hope you find the same!
Cause it cant work with us. Why?
I Cant Understand!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?