Tuesday, October 03, 2006

 

Everybodys Fool

By: Evanescence

Perfect by nature
Icons by self indulgence
just what we all need

Lies about a world
that never was and never
will be? Have you no


shame? Dont you see me?
You know you've got everyybod
y fooled look here she

comes. Oh bow down and
stare in wonder oh how we
love you no flaws. When


you've pretending but
now I know she never was
and never will be

You dont know how you've
betrayed me and somehow you've
got everybody fooled


without the mask where
will you hide? Cant I find yourself
lost in your lies I

know the truth now I
know who you are and I dont
love you anymore It

never was and Ne
ver will be you dont know how
you've betrayed me and

somehow you've got every
body fooled it never was
and never will be


Your not real and you
cant save me. Somehow now your
everybody fool love

Catch me as I fall
Say your here and its all over
now speaking to the


atmosphere no ones
here and I fall into my
self this truth drives me

into madness I
know I can stop the pain if
I will it all a

way dont turn away
dont try to hide the pain a
way dont give into

Though they're screaming your
name dont close your eyes
Gods knows what lies be

hind them dont turn out
the lights never sleep never
die Im frightened by

what I see but some
how I know thats theres much more
to come immobilized

by my fear and soon
to be blinded by tears I
can stop the pain if

I will it all a
way domt turn away dont turn
away dont give in.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?